Kiwi Crate Review
This is our Kiwi Crate Review
Kiwi Crate designs hands-on, open-ended learning and creativity kits for kids. These kits are meant to inspire and promote self-expression, create projects that span multiple development areas, and is a fun way for kids and their parents to spend time. These kits are reviewed by experts to ensure they’re developmentally appropriate and enriching and their test crew of kids make sure the projects are engaging, fun, and universally appealing!
Kiwi Crate offers four different kits depending on age. The Koala Crate is for children ages 3 to 4, the Kiwi Crate is for children ages 4 to 8, the Tinker Crate is for children ages 9 to 14 and lastly, the Doodle Crate, is for older children ages 9 to 16. These kits contain all the materials and inspiration for 2-3 activities and experiments, including art, science, games, imaginative play, and more! They come up with a new theme every month, like gardening, dinosaurs, and space.
**This is the perfect subscription box gift to offer any children ages 3 to 16**
Here’s how to sign up for Kiwi Crate Subscription boxes
- Choose which subscription type you want
- Enter in contact information, including your child’s as the crates will be addressed to them (how cute!)
- You have the option to add extra materials for siblings
- Proceed to checkout
Kiwi Crate Subscription Box Prices
- Monthly: $19.95/month (save $5)
- 3 month: $19.95/month (save $15)
- 6 month: $18.50/month (save $38)
- 12 month: $16.95/month (save $95)
Kiwi Crate Coupon
Get 25% off 1st month subscription with this coupon code at checkout: MAT25
Their mission is to help equip the next generation of innovators with the tools for creative problem solving and exploration.
Other than the monthly subscription, if you choose to do a 3, 6, or 12 month plan you will need to pay it all upfront.
Sign up by the 4th of the month and your first crate will be shipped by the 15th. If you sign up between the 5th and the 17th of the month, then your crate will be shipped by the 22nd of that month. Afterwards, the crates will continue to ship mid-month each month for the duration of your subscription.
Delivery expectation within the U.S. is 5-10 business days once it has been shipped. Shipping is an additional $6.95 a month to Canada.
Cancellations need to be done by the 4th of the month to not be charged for another month’s crate.
WHAT WE THINK about Kiwi Crate
- You have the ability to pause your subscription for 1, 2, or 3 months.
- They offer a free trial! Only pay $3.95 for shipping.
- You receive a special welcome kit in your first crate.
- They do not currently ship internationally.
- Subscriptions are ineligible for return.
Click here to learn more about Kiwi Crate subscription boxes!
Leave a Reply