This is our Bluum Review
Bluum is a monthly subscription box for mom and baby. Bluum’s baby line covers monthly subscription boxes from newborn to 12 months. Their Toddlers box ranges from 13 to 36 months and then options for pre-K and pre-school boxes. Bluum is the perfect subscription box for moms of newborns to per-K’s. They also include a surprise gift for mom in their subscription box.
**This is a perfect subscription box to give as a gift**
Here’s how to sign up for the Bluum Subscription Box
- Click on the
- Type in your email
- Then you get to personalize your box (child’s name, age, gender). *Don’t worry, if you don’t know they gender yet, there’s an option for that.
- After that you can select your plan.
Bluum Subscription Prices
- 1 month for $34 per month
- 3 months for $25 per month
- 6 months for $29 per month, or
- 1 year for $27 per month
Use code 30OFFBOX to get 30% off first box.
You’ll want to take note that the subscription plan will auto-renew for the term that you sign up for. Just put a note on your calendar to re-evaluate the service before that date.
Here’s the deadline to subscribe and get the current month Bluum box.
If your membership fee has been processed successfully by the 10th of the month 12am EST, you will get the current month box. All new orders placed after the 10th will begin the following month (Example: Sign up after February 10, 2013 and your first box will ship March 2013). Express production option available
Here’s when the Bluum boxes ship.
We ship on the third and fourth week of every month. As soon as your box is on its way, you will receive an email containing a tracking number that allows you to monitor its shipment. Normal delivery time is 2-10 business days depending on location. We only ship via USPS to all 50 states.
WHAT WE THINK about Bluum
- Bluum shipping is already included in the monthly prices – no hidden shipping fees. That’s definitely a bonus because many monthly subscriptions add shipping costs.
- You can pause your bluum subscription on a month to month basis only during the last 5 days of each month.
- Bluum allows you to customize your subscription based on child’s age.
- Quality products and a good quantity of items in each monthly box.
- If you order after the 10th of the month you’ll have to wait until the 3rd or 4th week of the following month to get your box. Although, I think there’s an option to pay a little extra and get a box right away.
Get started with your Bluum subscription by clicking here!